Friday, January 29, 2010

"Self-love and self-care are a 'delicious cycle'. The more self-love we discover, the better we want to take care of ourselves; and the more we care for ourselves, the more self-love we will uncover in the process."
-Asante George from Living our Bliss

I absolutely cherish this book. It's like my pocket-guide to health and happiness!!!!

And speaking of Health and Happiness....I wanted to remind everyone that there are still 2 days left to enter this months contest for a chane to win an amazing 'self-help' goody bag!!!! This goody bag contains books, some yummy 'spirit foods', a beautiful mala, and a meditation guide! To enter, simply send an email to me telling me about the changes you wish to see in 2010. Any changes you wish whether they be personal or global. Send your entries to sacred.solutions@hotmail.com by Jan 31st. I will choose a winner from my heart. Good Luck!!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment