Monday, April 5, 2010

Seasonal Energies...

Glorious Greeeeeeetings!!!!!!!! The sun is shinning, the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, and the bees are playing hide and seek! What a marvelous time Spring is. On the Spring Equinox, I received my Reiki Master attumement and I have to say that I have yet to flutter back to earth. I have never felt such an incredible amount of energy coursing through me. While receiving the attunement, I had a vision of a rope with a knot in it hanging from the sky and suddenly the knot fell loose. As soon as the knot came undone, so did I! I felt as if every ounce of pain, hurt, and saddness was being purged from the core of my being. I wanted to curl up in a ball in the middle of the floor and sleep. But after the experience, I felt a sense of clarifacation and connection that is quite hard to put into words. Talk about SPRING CLEANING!

10 Tid Bits of springtime FUN!!!!

  1. Take a nap outdoors.

  2. Pick flowers with your children (or someone else's!).

  3. Paint in the sun.

  4. Welcome the ducks home by giving them a feast. (My kids LOVE this!)

  5. Enjoy a spring cleaning juice fast for a day (or two...or three...or four...). 

  6. Do sun salutations facing the rising sun.

  7. Meditate while facing the setting sun.

  8. Go swinging in the park. (the older you get, the more hilarious this becomes!)

  9. Trampoline anyone????

  10. Take your favorite musical instrument outdoors and give a concert to the elements.
Honor nature in all of her bountiful beauty. Appreciate her nourishing spirit that resides within us all.

Namaste!
Nateah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Beautiful, it's Asante. I love this post! Wonderful ideas. Will you please email me or call me? Love to you!

    ReplyDelete