Sunday, November 15, 2009

Forgiveness...

There is sooooo much to be thankful for coming into Thanksgiving!!!! Even through all the hardships I've experienced this year, I find myself walking away from them with valuable lessons and a deep sense of gratitude for the chance to have experienced them. People always say that it is from our hardships that we grow. I always took that to heart, but never really fully comprehended the meaning until now. Earlier this year someone very special to me was taken from this realm in a most vicious manner. On March 5th, my grandfather was killed while sitting with my great grandmother in her home. I grew very bitter for a while wondering how and why these things happen to beautifully innocent people. I'd never felt such rage, nor had I ever felt so violated and victimized. I felt hatred which was a new emotion for me. But through this experience, I've come to know what forgiveness truly is and to understand what it really means to love unconditionally. It's easy to forgive those we love and care about and it's easy to not care about those we don't love. Learning to love those who have hurt you isn't an easy thing to do, but holding on to anger only hinders our own Divine happiness. I felt compeled to share this with you all in hopes that you will learn to liberate yourselves through the power of forgiveness.

*CONTEST*CONTEST*CONTEST*

To enter this month's contest, your entries have to be in by midnight tonight. Send an email to sacred.solutions@hotmail.com telling me a little about your beliefs and you will have a chance to own a beautiful Angel kit from the marvelous Doreen Virtue. Hope to hear from YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment