Thursday, February 25, 2010

Glorious Greeeeetings to you all!!!!!! I've missed you all dearly, and appreciate the ?????? emails. It feels good to be missed as well. Those who know me, are used to my 'mini vacations'. Sometimes I like to stop the calls and visitations and just be present with myself. It's either that or I like to slack off every now and again. I'm still sorting that whole issue! Giggles! :-)



Well....on to greater things. A few months back I told you all about W.I.S.H: Women's International Summit for Health and now the time has come!!!!! I'm blissfully excited. Starting March 8th, for ten days, those who register will be able to access talks from some of the worlds most inspirational speakers on topics such as sensuality, spirituality, relationships, money, food, health, and plenty more. The best part of all is that it's all FREE! If you would like to see a full list of the speakers and topics covered as well as register hop on over HERE!


And speaking of great things...Eldon Taylor (the innertalk master mind) has just released a new book titled What Does That Mean? This book is totally mind altering. It assists you in remembering who you really are and places you firmly back on the path to personal enlightenment. Currently, they are offering TONS of free yummies to those who grab a copy of this marvelous book, including the entire set of Innertalk Success and Empowerment package. There are sooooo many gifts from soooooo many beautiful people that you may want to get the book for the freebies alone. If you're interested, mosey on over HERE!


Have a most blisfully lived day!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment