Monday, March 1, 2010

'wee' reiki...

After lunch I peeped in on my little ones (who were supposed to be napping!) and watched as my four year old 'gave reiki' to my one year old. She hasn't actually been attuned to reiki, but it was such a beautiful sight. She was very attentive to her sister and I couldn't help but giggle as she said, "Stop moving Zoe. I'm trying to give you reiki!" Wee people are so amusing and VERY impressionable.

I found a nifty chakra printout online at rainbowmedicinecircle.com that some of you may find interesting. It goes beyond the traditional 7 chakras and introduces the chakras that extend our crown and rooted beneath our base. I also found it very interesting that the heart chakra was broken into three seperate energy centers. You can access the handout HERE. I personally love the enitre Rainbow Medicine Circle website. They offer all kinds of unique goodies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment