Friday, December 4, 2009

The Book Fairy....

Yummmmmmmmmyyy...I have something truly delicious for you to sink your teeth into. For those of you who have yet to discover the marvelous effects of yoga and can't make it to a yoga class or afford expensive yoga DVDs, here's something you'll love.....a FREE yoga guide and 7 day yoga ecourse!!! This guide is sure to get you going on your path to a blissful yoga practice. To get your FREE ecourse, CLICK HERE!

Speaking of yummy things. I just finished digesting what is now one of my favorite pieces of literature. Personal Devlopment for Smart People by Steve Pavlina (A Hay House Publication of course!!!) is possibly the best book ever written on the subject of personal growth. Steve covers every end of the spectrum from health and money to relationships and spirituality.It's easy to read and understand (no fancy psycho babble!).  I wish I was book fairy so that I could make this wonderful peice of literature appear on your nightstand while you sleep, but since I'm not, pleeeeeease hop over to the book store (or Amazon!) and pick up a copy. You'll thank me later!

 *Mission of the Week*

I love working with affirmations. They allow us to create exactly what we want through the power of our words. If there's something in your life you'd like to change, try speaking your intentions for the situation aloud. A examples of affirmations are: I am Divine. I am loved. I am safe. I am successful. etc. Every affirmation will speak to a particular part of your being and after repeating them daily you begin to believe what you're saying and therefore, co creating the very affirmation. It's such a simple thing to do and yet, so effective. You can create any affirmation you'd like: I am thin. I am sexy. Whatever! Just be sure to create positive thoughts about yourself and your life daily and watch the positive energy you create grow. Do this everyday this week upon waking, in the shower, the car ride to work, on your lunch break, or any random time you choose.

"The words "I am" are potent words; be careful what you hitch them to. The thing you're claiming has a way of reaching back and claiming you." -A.L. Kitselman

No comments:

Post a Comment