Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's arts and crafts time...YAAAAY!!!!!

I was browsing around (aimlessly!) on the web and found this really cool mandala coloring meditation site. I LOVE to color (I have a three year old so I guess that's my excuse!) so this was right along my path of fun time busters! You can download a nifty mandala kit for FREE!!!! This kit includes 20 printable mandala coloring pages, madala meditation instructions and mp3, ten tips to begin your mandala healing journey, and mandala soundscape music. I'm enjoying it and encourage you to give it a try!!!! To begin coloring your way to ecstacy.......CLICK HERE!

“Creativity is seeing something that doesn’t exist already. You need to find out how you can bring it into being and in that way, be a playmate with God.” -Michele Shea

No comments:

Post a Comment