Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Revolution has Begun!!!!!

Greetings to you all. I am happy to announce that the Revolution has begun! I want to thank you soooo much for joining me in creating something that can positively affect all of our lives. I am extremely excited.  Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Nateah. I am currently making my twenty fourth journey around the sun. I am a soul on a quest for truth and wisdom and want to share my experience with everyone in hope that I can make even the smallest difference to the world. I am a Mother, a healer, a visionary, and most importantly, I am a lover of all humanity. I have created the Enlightener with the core concept that we are all truly Divine beings by nature and we can unfold our Divine potential by creating shifts in our lives to accomodate our blessings so that we are able to bless the world around us.  As Gandhi once said “Be the change you want to see in the world.” I am being that change and I hope to inspire someone to be that change as well.

A bit about what you can expect from the Enlightener... Every day, I’ll send you a snippet of happiness right to your inbox so that you can start your day feeling radiant from the inside out., We'll have monthly contests for some awesome giveaways and once a week, you’ll receive a *mission of the week*. This mission is meant to get you to take action and create change. No matter how big or small the mission may seem, we can't make change without taking action. And that's what this revoltution is all about....making a difference.

*CONTEST*CONTEST*CONTEST*
To celebrate the Enlightener’s debut, I’d like to do a little something to help me get to know you, my readers. One very lucky being will win a life altering copy of Don Miguel Ruiz’s, The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace. This book is AMAZING!!! It teaches us how to end our emotional suffering by releasing ingrained misconceptions about ourselves. Again, this book is truly AMAZING!!! Don Miguel Ruiz is an astonishing man and his work has helped heal the lives of many. To enter, all you have to do is send an email telling me a little about yourself  and your journey. That’s it! The winner will be drawn at random from all of the entries. Send your emails to sacred.solutions@hotmail.com by this Friday, Sept. 25th. The Winner will be announced Monday, Sept. 28th. Good luck to you all!

Continue to spread the word about the Enlightener. Let's heal ourselves, one another, and the world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment