Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Be Yourself...

Yesterday, I went to a psychic development class at Awakened Reiki Yoga and had some profound experiences. I've always been quite the little 'intuitive', but I couldn't help but notice how much easier it was for me to tap into those abilities while I was in a space where I felt no one would judge me for allowing myself to commune with the Divine in that way. Then I got to thinking about how fear controls our lives without us even knowing it. Fear doesn't have to be brought on by an immediate threat, sometimes we simply fear being ourselves because we want to be loved and accepted. Well, for the record, you are perfect. You can be who you want and I'll love you anyway! (yes, even if you have pink hair and frilly knickers!!!)

“A human being is a part of a whole, called by us "universe", a part limited in time and space He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest…a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our talk must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.” –Albert Einstein

*CONTEST*CONTEST*CONTEST*
Remember, Friday is the deadline to send your entries in to win a copy of The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz. Just send a quick email to me at sacred.solutions@hotmail.com letting me know about yourself and your journey. It doesn't have to be long or personal. Just a quick hello! Introduce yourselves!!!! Thankyou so much for your participation.

*mission of the week*
Don't forget to count you blessings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment