Monday, October 19, 2009

The Conscious Army!!!

Greetings to you all!!!! I got this beautiful video in my inbox today. It's titled "The Conscious Army: Love is the new religion." It filled my heart with joy until it was 'overglowing'! Won't you join this army of Peaceful Warriors? All that's required is LOVE!!!! Let's attune ourselves to love's frequency and send our vibrations to the darkest of places. Drop bombs of LOVE wherever you go and see the change you're able to create!!! You can CLICK HERE to see this wonderfully inspiring video or you can watch it in 'mini' form below!!!




"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love."  -Mahatma Gandhi

Your *Mission of the Week* is to consciously spread love wherever you go. Did someone just cut you off on the freeway??? Say I love you instead of filling your tongue with 'you know whats'! Be the change and allow the change to nourish you in the meanwhile!!! I LOVE you unconditionally!!!! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment