Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ni-hao!!!! Today I feel absolutely LOVELY! It's day three of my Diva Detox (which is turning out to be just a detox as I've made it my own!) and I'm feeling all sparkly inside. Yesterday I cheated a bit (although it was quite by accident!). I unconsciously ate a bite (or two or three!) of Zaria's vegetable rigatoni. It was so tempting to fix "just a small plate". But I didn't. (yay me!!!) I did however notice the difference in my body after eating those few bites. My tummy felt rather heavy and I had a hard time getting to sleep. But my body still feels AMAZING!

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. -Alan Alda



Trust your Self to make more decisions in life and you'll be surprised at the blissings that'll begin to unfold. As a whole, we've been conditioned to think that it's better to 'fulfill obligations' and trust our 'common sense' as opposed to fulfilling the desires of our hearts and trusting our intuition or our god-selves. Take a moment to embrace the thought that you are Divine nobility with Divine consciousness If you make this your reality, life will surely be a blissful experience every step of the way.

Imagine if you can, what it would be like if your heart began to beat with cosmic rhythm. Most people's hearts don't even beat with human rhythm...But there will come a time when the human being is raised to his full powers, he will be divine, his human consciousness will have fallen away...Man will be free. Once he becomes the god which he is, he will have realized his destiny-which is freedom...You are to liberate yourself!" -Ramtha

No comments:

Post a Comment