Tuesday, October 13, 2009

detox...cleanse...restore!

Helloooo....Today is the 1st actual day of my Diva Detox. I'm really excited! If any of you would like to join in with me...Let's Do It!!!! The detox guide is completely FREE! All you have to do is pay a quick visit to the raw diva, Tera and sign up! You can find all the information you need here! I've been water fasting since 6pm yesterday and I will break my fast at 6pm this evening when I will enjoy a delectible monomeal of fruit. This seemed like the perfect time to undergo a cleanse. As the Earth makes Her wonderous transformation into Fall, I feel the urge to make that change within. If any of you sign up fpr the detox, keep me updated. I LOVE to hear beautiful stories of transformation :-)

“Nature often holds up a mirror so we can see more clearly the ongoing processes of growth, renewal, and transformation in our lives.”  -?

*CONTEST*CONTEST*CONTEST*


The raw food angel Angela Stokes-Monarch from rawreform.com has agreed to give away a signed copy of her latest book Raw Emotions. Angela's story of how raw foods transformed her life is amazing and she travels the world sharing her story with those who are looking to improve their health and their lives through the beauty of raw foods. If you would like to read Angela's story Click Here!

Raw Emotions goes beyond the physical, to examine the emotional and spiritual factors that contribute to our eating patterns...and gives you PRACTICAL, solid insights into how to create WONDERFUL and LASTING CHANGE :) Combining proven 'self-help' techniques with a raw food lifestyle, this truly unique book includes a ‘Treasure Chest’ of 60 invaluable tools and action tips for engaging YOUR transformation.


To win your copy of Raw Emotions, all you have to do is send an email to me, Nateah, at sacred.solutions@hotmail.com, and share your favorite recipe. The recipe doesn’t have to include food, it can be an herbal remedy, a super smoothie, or anything you’d like as long as it’s vegan (preferably raw)The winner will be drawn at random on October 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment